Sunday 9 September 2012

Things Have Changed

instagram- delicateheart

My life recently has taken a complete change of events in the space of literally a month! At the end of June I went on holiday to Malia with a few girl friends for a week, I couldn't of been more thankful for a break as at the time I was working a 9-5 job from hell and felt my happiness slowly disintegrating due to the fact that I was disliking my job. I went away and had such a hilarious time in Malia which consisted of relaxing, alcohol, really bad dancing and even worse tan lines. When I got back my mum informed me that I'd received a phone call from a job I'd applied for, It was a job I'd been searching for but been being rejected by for over a year so I was happy but not too hopeful. I gave the lady a call back and left a message, fast forward one week, I'd been offered the job. I honestly couldn't believe I was finally getting my break which to be honest I had given up on, the thing with this job was that it wasn't JUST a job it was the start to my career.

I'd have to say one of the hardest things I've ever done was call my work colleague at the time who made my old job for me and had become one of my closest friends to say I was leaving. She was so supportive and bought me the good luck card above! So now over a month on I am now settled in at my new job and am looking for a new place to live in north London, it really feels like I'm growing up and hitting reality and to be honest I'm loving it.

I cannot wait to get blogging again, I've missed it so much! I cannot wait to start sharing this new chapter of my life where to be honest things can only get better!

Hope you're all well and happy!
Lots of love, Caterina xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment