Sunday 9 September 2012

Clarins Toning Body Balm



I have recently really got into body products such as exfoliates, moisturisers and anything that will make my skin glowing and smooth! The Clarins Toning Body Balm has their Tonic scent which can also be found in the body oils, shower & bath concentrate and body polisher. The scent is absolutely amazing! It's so invigorating and really awakens the senses without being overly offensive.

The texture is smooth and non sticky and sinks into the skin like a dream. This is my favourite product if I'm wanting my skin to look glowy and toned as it does just that! I personally love this if I feel my skin feels a bit dry in the morning and needs an instant pick me up as it sinks in so quickly with minimal fuss.

I highly recommend the Clarins Body Balm but as a disclaimer I would like to say that I do now work for Clarins and this product was free but it no way shape or form effects my opinion, it was simply gifted to me for completing my training.

Hope you're all well!
Caterina xo

No comments:

Post a Comment