Sunday 29 January 2012

SOLEIL TAN DE CHANEL BRONZE UNIVERSAL BACK IN STOCK!

This is a post I'm super excited to write as I have been waiting for this moment for a very long time. Yes you've guessed by the "oh so subtle" title, the bronze universal is back! After months of going to Chanel counters and checking Debenhams, House of Fraser and Selfridges websites it has finally come back in stock! If you were one of the ones wondering where it had popped off to, I asked a lady at a Chanel counter last month she explained to me that there was a manufacturing problem with the lid and would be out of stock till the new year. I was bummed but at the same time thankful that it wasn't discontinued. I had noticed that on eBay some people had the idea that it was and were forking out £60-100 for a tub! It retails at £29!

I finally placed my order for the bronzer I had been lusting after for months this afternoon. It is still in stock on the Debenhams website but I can imagine it will be gone soon! You can purchase Chanel Soleil De Tan here at Debenhams for £29.00.

Lots of love, Caterina xo

1 comment:

  1. £29 is so expensive, but i really want something channel. Its so annoying when people think its discontinued and they sell what they have at £50+!


    http://thefashiondistrictnlc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete